Looking for engine repair in Fullerton? Give Fisk Auto a call. We are a certified car engine repair shop, that provides the best auto engine repair in all of Fullerton. We’re proud to be the only ASE Blue Seal certified auto repair shop in Fullerton, CA. It can be tough deciding whether you need engine repair, or not. It’s always crucial to get a thorough inspection and diagnosis from a trusted auto repair shop such as Fisk Auto.
Engine Repair You Can Trust
However, here are a few signs to look out for when it comes to potential engine repair.
- Check Engine Light is on. The check engine light can mean a variety of different things, but a check engine light that is on means you need to visit a professional auto garage at your earliest convenience. The sooner you get this taken care of the less expensive the repair will be. If the check engine light is not only on, but also flashing, pull over when it is safe to do so and call a tow truck. Do not continue driving or you risk substantial damage to your vehicle.
- Rough Idle. If your car seems to sputter while driving or idling, it may have some sort of engine problem going on. Or, it could be as simple as new spark plugs.
- Excessive Exhaust smoke. Blue smoke refers to burning oil, white smoke is burning coolant, and black smoke means too much gasoline is being used. These are all problems Fisk Auto can fix for you!
- Fluid Leaks. If you ever notice leaks on your driveway or in your garage from your vehicle, make an appointment at your earliest convenience so our car engine repair shop can diagnose the problem.
- Knocking Noise. A knocking noise from under the hood often relates to worn engine bearings.
To find out if you need engine repair in Fullerton, give Fisk Auto a call so that we can diagnose your vehicle’s service and repair needs. We look forward to seeing you soon.